Position Title Manager of Architecture
Job Category Architecture
Office Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Job Description This position requires the person to lead and develop a team of architects within a multidisciplinary practice environment whilst utilizing one’s own leadership and management skills. Responsibilities include:
• Managing, leading and inspiring the architectural design team; will be responsible for leading a team of architects and technicians working on multi-disciplinary design projects.
• Planning and resource allocation of the Architectural Department.
• Planning and monitoring budgets, schedules and resources to ensure project goals are met.
• Preparation of concept and preliminary architectural solutions for project detailed design.
• Assistance and preparation of technical and financial fee proposals; Developing financial proposals for new works.
• Client liaison & coordination with other design disciplines.
• Assist with the Business Development of the Branch.
• Make a significant contribution to the sales, profitability and management of work and people in the Department.
• Maintain the highest level of technical skill on all projects undertaken under his/her control.
• To lead the development and training of leading edge technical skills and understand how to practically apply them in ways that adds value to the company’s services.
The successful candidate will have minimum of 15 years post graduate experience in a similar position and have experience in large scale projects/high rise structures within the Middle East preferred. A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and be a Licensed or Registered Architect with a recognized authority is essential with a Master’s Degree in Architecture advantageous.